Android Studio Database Inspector Does Not Show Any Databases


Answer :

In my case, it showed me the same process a lot of times. And none of them worked.

The solution was Invalidating the Cache:

File -> Invalidate Caches/Restart -> Invalidate and restart

After that everything started working again.


I face 2 cases:

  • First time connect to my device and database does not show, then i do an action to modify database -> database will show.

  • After I use ADB Idea to clean app data or uninstall (or go to settings and clear cache or uninstall app) -> database does not show -> restart device -> database will show


Looks like its problem with device . If you have some custom rom installed then you might run into this issue . Link to the issue tracker https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/159432618


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Regular VACUUM ANALYZE Still Recommended Under 9.1?

Can Feynman Diagrams Be Used To Represent Any Perturbation Theory?