Bootstrap Dropdown Not Working


Answer :

I had the same problem. After a couple of hours of trouble shooting found that,

I had

<script type="text/javascript" src="Scripts/bootstrap.min.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="Scripts/jquery-2.1.1.min.js"></script> 

instead of,

<script type="text/javascript" src="Scripts/jquery-2.1.1.min.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="Scripts/bootstrap.min.js"></script> 

Hope this helps someone


I had the same problem when I included the bootstrap.min.js twice. Removed one of them and it began working.


FYI: If you have bootstrap.js, you should not add bootstrap-dropdown.js.

I'm unsure of the result with bootstrap.min.js.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Regular VACUUM ANALYZE Still Recommended Under 9.1?

Can Feynman Diagrams Be Used To Represent Any Perturbation Theory?