Bootstrap Dropdown Not Opening First Click On React 16


Answer :

You may have jQuery or Bootstrap included twice. I don't use React, but I was having the same problem with Angular. It turns out that I was including jQuery/Bootstrap in my index.html as well my "scripts" configuration (which I think would be your "entry").


You should import this line and Test again :

import 'bootstrap/dist/js/bootstrap.bundle'; 

this work for me like a charm :)


I got the same issue. I noticed that when i was using bootstrap.min.js and jquery.min.js at a same time. Then my dropdown takes two click for toggle in first time after page load. Then i commented bootstrap.min.js. Now it is not giving me this issue. Try this. Maybe it will solve your problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Regular VACUUM ANALYZE Still Recommended Under 9.1?

Can Feynman Diagrams Be Used To Represent Any Perturbation Theory?