Change Default Font SSRS Visual Studio


Answer :

Unfortunately by design, you are not allowed to set default font etc. There is active defect in Microsoft https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/details/574003/modify-the-default-font-family-for-sql-server-business-intelligence-development-studio-while-creating-a-report#


I know it's a very old post, but for others in search of an answer, I thought I'd add the following. If I want all my textboxes in a font other than Arial 10pt, I will make the first textbox and set my font styling, then use that as a master textbox, copying it and changing the interior text rather than creating new textboxes each time. It's a hack, but since VS still can't do this in 2015, it's the best we have.


You can always open code(XML)-view and edit font properties there. Eg. search for
<FontFamily> -tag and add <FontSize>10pt</FontSize> as a sibling for <Style>-tag.

Before editing the XML, close report design-view. Otherwise properties of objects are not functioning properly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Regular VACUUM ANALYZE Still Recommended Under 9.1?

Can Feynman Diagrams Be Used To Represent Any Perturbation Theory?