Adjust Bootstrap Tooltip Width


Answer :

I hope I'm not too late to post this for future programmers looking for answers. There's a question like this one. Go to this link: How do you change the width and height of Twitter Bootstrap's tooltips?

One of the answers there is very useful. It was answered by @knobli. I don't know how to link the answer but I hope you can go to that page and vote it up. Anyway, I'll just copy it right here.

For CSS:

.tooltip-inner {     max-width: 100% !important; } 

For HTML:

<a href="#" data-toggle="tooltip" data-placement="right" data-container="body" title="" data-original-title="Insert Title">Insert Title</a> 

Just add data-container="body" and you're ready to go.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Regular VACUUM ANALYZE Still Recommended Under 9.1?

Can Feynman Diagrams Be Used To Represent Any Perturbation Theory?