"Cannot Connect To ITunes Store" In-app Purchases


Answer :

Make sure you have signed out of any production iTunes accounts on the device.

I was getting this error on my test phone which was logged in with my actual iTunes account. You cannot test apps using your production iTunes account, hence the error. I just wish Apple provided a better error so as to avoid this guesswork...


see In-App Purchase FAQ: Cannot connect to iTunes Store

Your app is running in the Simulator, which does not support In-App Purchase 

For testing in app purchases always use real devices.


For newcomers, make sure your in-app purchasing product's status is Ready to Submit, with no "missing metadata". In my case, what was missing was the localization of the subscription's group.

enter image description here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Regular VACUUM ANALYZE Still Recommended Under 9.1?

Can Feynman Diagrams Be Used To Represent Any Perturbation Theory?