A Valid Provisioning Profile For This Executable Was Not Found


Answer :

Ok, so I solved this, somehow in trying to build for the app store I changed the build config for the "run" scheme from debug to release.. and naturally release was using a distribution cert.. which wasn't (and can't be) installed on my device.

I hate xcode 4. (this aspect of it :P)

What is a scheme anyway? :S


I have a solution as well. This happened to me last night with the exact same error. I had a program that was previously compiling and now that I am adding an update to my app, the same error was displayed. The problem is that I forgot to change my provisioning profile back to Developer. (You set it to Distribution when uploading your app to the App Store).

Here are the settings for Xcode 4.6.

In your app click Targets -> YourAppName -> Code Signing Identy.

Change iPhone Distribution to iPhone Developer.

Your app will now compile.


1- TARGETS -> click the app-> Build Setting-> Code Signing : Make sure that both "Debug" and "Any iOS SDK" are set to "iPhone Development"

2- Product -> Scheme -> Edit Scheme: Make sure Build Configuration is set to Debug.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Regular VACUUM ANALYZE Still Recommended Under 9.1?

Can Feynman Diagrams Be Used To Represent Any Perturbation Theory?